Happy Friday, dear friends!
I am feeling all in the moment, or at least the past few days moment, so our random FF is focused on the last couple of days (or week, or however you want to interpret this….)
So, without further ado….
1. What is the best thing you have had to eat in the last couple of days?
Last week I had ribs two out of three days! They tasted very different and both amazing! This week not so much. This best this week has been the cheap version of Coco Pebbles. I don’t need a pity party for that. After ribs twice, cereal is probably a good choice. And, it actually was exactly what I wanted right then. Delicious chocolately crunchy goodness with chocolate milk left when the crunch is gone. mmmm
2. What is the topic/subject of the best thing you have read in the last couple of days?
John Grisham’s newest book was really good! I listened to it via Audible and I was coming up with excuses to keep listening instead of having the radio or tv on even though someone else (usually the Entertainer) was with me and not interested at all in the book.
3. Who would you like to give a shout out to that has been in your life the last couple of days?
For the first time in years, I was able to take two weeks back to back of vacation after Christmas! and most of that time I was with my sister. We went geocaching and had so much fun. And then there was the unplanned event when The Entertainer and I went to see The Cardinals Fan who is 96 and she was so good for the Entertainer!
4. How have you practiced self-care in the last couple of days?
Vacation, geocaching, and seeing The Cardinals Fan who told the Entertainer how the cow ate the cabbage about her dad and my mom and dad. Crazy good.
5. Use the following words in a sentence: couple, shutter, smile, pillow, groan, skip, baby elephant, red shoes.
A baby elephant threw a pillow while the couple smiled, the shutter clicked, and the girl in red shoes skipped.
Thanks for playing, and have fun!