Describe what your laugh sounds like.
I don’t know how to describe my laugh. I hope some of those who read this blog will take the opportunity to share their descriptions of my laugh.
Here are some things I know related to my laugh:
- It tends to be contagious.
- It has a hair trigger.
- It can be heard above conversations and down the hall.
- It is distinctive.
- There are a group of people who love to hear me laugh.
- Those people try to get me to laugh.
- Since I like corny jokes and puns, getting me to laugh is usually pretty easy.
- I consider my laugh a gift from God.