Things learned on a Saturday night:
- The mouse wheel noise is “room room room room.”
- The headphone cord picks up movement and creates spontaneous editorial comments.
- The on and off positions for the microphone icon are not appropriate for someone who is 12.
- Sometimes commands become commentary.
- Speaking louder does not increase understanding.
- It does not recognize most of the seven words you can’t say on tv.
- Laughter is poorly translated into a repeated word. The word chosen is dependent on pitch.
Predicted outcome: I don’t think it will significantly add time to my work after enough training has happened.