Posted by reverendmother, Whoops! I have been in a family-induced haze these few days, with the July 4 holiday and taking time off while relatives are visiting. So I literally lost track of what day it was!
So rather than make you guys wait even one minute longer for the five, I’ll dig up an oldie:
Today, what are you:
1. Wearing: softball t-shirt from 2005, blue jeans, Hanes boys socks because they are SO soft and they fit right
2. Reading just finished Brad Meltzer’s The Book of Fate. I’m currently reading “Ultimate Unofficial Guide to the Mysteries of Harry Potter” by Galadriel Waters (my admin asst loaned it to me. It has some pretty good tips for themes to watch and some that are kinda lame. It covers the first four books. It’s not Cliff notes but it lets me refresh my memory without actually trying to read all 6 books by July 21) , “Unlucky in Law” by Perri O’Shaughnessy, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix followed by Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince. If I don’t finish the Harry Potter stuff already published by July 21, I’m reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows anyway! We are even going to a special Harry Potter release party for the end of vacation!
3. Eating Peach Mango Paradise baked fruit chips, Cheese & Garlic french toast pizza, with cool (as opposed to cold because the fridge is dying) Diet Mt Dew
4. Doing catching up on blog reading and posting, watching The Shield season 5
5. Pondering whether we can realistically leave for vacation Sunday night or if we really need to wait until Monday.