Friday Five: Nothing But the Tooth
Please share your thoughts on the following:
1) The Tooth Fairy Delivery fogotten too many times, can we grow out of it yet? And I didn’t even get a visit when all four wisdom teeth were pulled at the same time. It was Dec 30, 1999. Quite eventful and gross but no tooth fairy.
2) Flossing A good thing, always and everywhere. Because of the arthritis and the meds that go with it, I’m more likely to have dental problems. Some very intentional flossing reversed a downward trend. So, if I wasn’t before, I’m a believer. And I love the Reach thingy!
3) Toothpaste Brands Way too many choices, especially with children standing next to me. We have often used the sample size to try out the flavor before committing to the “real” deal. Personally, at home, I use Mentodent. But for traveling that’s too bulky so I use one of those samples, usually, Aquafresh.
4) Orthodontia for Adults For right now, I’d rather live with slightly crooked than pay any amount to change the alignment of my teeth. After the wisdom teeth came out, they did straighten some on their own.
5) Whitening products Due to meds, the whitening wouldn’t last long. So why bother? If we’re talking about the over-the-counter stuff, I’d rather have new Nikes. I can’t afford the professional version but really don’t have any desire to save for it either.