This Friday Five is Fairly Simple. Name five things you have enjoyed this week.
Okay, so in a week where an angry email was sent by a church member to an inappropriate group and another church member answered not quite in kind and where the second candidate offered the youth position said, “No.” Five things I have enjoyed has taken all day to think of. Good thing somebody asked the question, or I might have missed out on the blessing.
1. I enjoyed the ability to handle the Entertainer’s not-so-good-asthma day without any hassles about “where are you?” or losing money or taking vacation time.
2. I enjoyed going to the local church supply place with the bonus of getting my cool new preacher shirt.
3. I enjoyed SportsQueen’s reaction to the WOW dvds that I plan to use for youth on Sunday night to help expand their Christian music experience and worship time.
4. I enjoyed the Entertainer’s gift for saying just the right hilarious thing at just the right time. She cracks me up!
5. I enjoyed finding the right size Levi’s at Costco while buying a replacement phone for the one that crashed and having enough money for both.
Bonus enjoyment: feeling a little less isolated because of the sharing of RevGalBlogPals in this cyberconnection.